Early Years Foundation Stage (Nursery) Teacher - Pearl British Academy
- Early Childhood
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Years Education
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
A Bachelor's Degree in a related subject with PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification or a Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in English National Curriculum.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Outstanding teacher
- Teaching across ability ranges with proven success
- Experience working in an International School is desirable
- Experience of teaching UK Curriculums
- Strong Inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of UAE Ministry of Education and ADEK regulations preferable
- Passion for education, teaching, and a belief in the potential of every student
- Ability to work under pressure, problem-solve, deal with challenging situations and be resilient
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD).
To be discussed after the interview.
Aldar Education are currently seeking a Teacher - Early Years Foundation Stage (Nursery) for Pearl British Academy in Abu Dhabi commencing in November 2023.
Pearl British Academy is a diverse private international English school located in the heart of Abu Dhabi city. Serving over 740 students from Nursery – Year 6 we follow the National Curriculum of England.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
The Pearl Academy is a diverse private international English school located in the heart of Abu Dhabi city. We are proud to be rated ‘Outstanding’ in all six performance standards in our latest ADEK inspection.
The Pearl Academy staff are a highly qualified, professional, and dedicated team, they embed current educational best international practices, and the staff is regularly hosting Parent Workshop within the school.
The school follows the English National Curriculum and caters to children between the ages of 3 and 11.
Our Senior Leadership Team are British Schools of the Middle East (BSME) inspectors and support international school development.
Our students receive priority placement in any of our Secondary schools and we begin discussing this transition and visiting these schools early on.