Early Years Teacher
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 4 years of teaching experience
- Early years education
Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree and an additional professional teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE with QTS or specialized BEd) and post qualification experience of at least 4 years
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree and post qualification experience of at least 10 years of teaching the same subject
- The bachelor's degree must be relevant to the subject the candidate is teaching
- If the teaching experience is not relevant to the degree then the candidate must submit 10 years of teaching experience references to be approved by MOE
- Prior experience of teaching the National Curriculum of England and Wales plus Cambridge IGCSE and A-Level is required, whilst experience teaching English as an additional language would be viewed as an advantage
- Teaching assistant years are not considered as teaching experience by MOE
- Higher education teaching experience is not considered as teaching experience (colleges, institutes, etc...)
- Academic IELTS band score 7.0 for any non-native English speakers for all subjects taught in English
- Accommodation allowance as part of the monthly package
- Airfare included in the monthly salary
- Free education for two of the children
- Medical insurance for self, spouse and two children
Hay Al-Sharooq International School seeks an experienced and fully qualified Teacher of Early years for the 2020-2021 Academic year and beyond.
Hay Al-Sharooq International School is an independent educational LLC, fully owned by Oman Development Foundation (ODF). HASIS was founded in 2002 in a small facility in the OLNG compound to provide an education to the young children of locals and expatriates working for OLNG. At this location, the School grew from just fifty to over seven hundred children and in time provided an education for girls and boys from the ages of three to seventeen. In the last few years, it became clear the School required a new, modern facility to take it to the next level, and HASIS opened in its new home external to the OLNG compound in September 2018.
Teach Away offers teaching jobs in Oman, ranging from private international schools to language schools throughout the country. There is a definitive focus on teaching English in Oman because it is one of the fastest-growing countries in the Middle East. Explore an engaging culture while earning a competitive, tax-free salary and notable benefits.