Educational Expert (Special Education)
Emirates Schools Establishment
Various locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates
US 6500 - 8000 a month
Start November 2018
- School Health and Welfare Staff
- 10 years of teaching experience
- PhD in Special Education or Psychology
- Preferably proficient in Arabic and English.
- Minimum 10 years expereince in the field specialized in Special Education.
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, UK, Ireland, USA or Canada.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Educational Experts (Special Education) in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- Hiring experts to work with schools across UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- Providing the Department and its staff, technical and field specialists with modern and specialized educational expertise in the field of special education for management and making developmental proposals according to the
latest international standards.
- Coordinating with concerned bodies to develop services in the field of special education.
- Conduct studies and research in the field of special education.
- Preparation of scientific materials and training of the concerned on the latest developments in the field of special education.
Emirates Schools Establishment Various Locations, United Arab Emirates License required