Elementary Classroom Teacher - Ruwais Campus
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
You must be a fully qualified teacher with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Minimum of two years’ postgraduate teaching experience
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of your school community
- Experience with students for whom English is an additional language
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services or Police check
If you meet our requirements, please complete the online application. You will upload a letter of application and CV, together with copies of your passport, qualifications, and police clearance. Please include the names, titles, and contact details of three professional referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent Principal.
ADNOC Schools are committed to safeguarding children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
Our attractive package offers:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Annual Flight
- Opportunity to join a supportive, collaborative, and creative team
- Excellent professional development and guidance
ADNOC Schools are seeking high-performing Elementary Classroom Teachers in Ruwais (Western Region) for the August 2023 Start.
ADNOC Schools are Massachusetts State Curriculum schools with superb facilities in Abu Dhabi City and the Western Region of Abu Dhabi Emirate.
The Massachusetts Curriculum is one of the most highly regarded and successful curricula in the United States, with close links to prestigious higher education institutions such as Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Graduates of ADNOC Schools receive the American High School Diploma - the standard entry qualification for US colleges and universities.
The ADNOC Schools, in line with the UAE government's pioneering initiatives, aim to become a premier school in the region, graduating highly competent, socially responsible citizens and future national leaders.
The mission of ADNOC Schools is to prepare Emirati and other students, through an academically rigorous curriculum, to achieve their highest potential in a global, technologically advanced society, where Arabic and Islamic values are honored and cultural differences are respected.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of UAE and is the second most populous city. Experienced educators or administrators seeking positions in the UAE can find great opportunities in Abu Dhabi.