Elementary English Teacher
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education, English
Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- ESL teaching experience
- Knowledge of and ability to implement a range of teaching and learning strategies
- Willingness to assist in the development and delivery of curriculum designed for lower level learners
- Accredited TEFL certification is desirable
- Please note the age limit for hiring in China is 56
- Competitive housing allowance
- 30 paid vacation days for the first year (10 additional paid vacation days for second year of the contract)
- Generous contract completion and renewal bonuses
- Substantial airfare and relocation reimbursement
- Airport pickup and immediate temporary accomodation
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for in-house, ongoing professional development
Kang Chiao International School, East China Campus is looking to hire qualified English teachers for the 2019-2020 school year, beginning August 2019. Successful applicants will join an elementary teaching team made up of over 40 foreign English teachers at a school with more than 2,500 students.
At Kang Chiao, our teachers continuously strive to develop a project-based, ESL curriculum that is both flexible and creative. Our fantastic team maintains high-standards that enable our students to experience a stimulating class environment that caters for accelerated student learning and personal growth.
Kang Chiao strives to provide a culturally stimulating environment, where diversity is celebrated and students are provided with the skills to succeed in a global society. From our kindergarten through to our senior high school, Kang Chiao utilizes innovative pedagogical methods based on an international curriculum.
Nurturing International Leaders, Preparing Students for a Beautiful Future.