Elementary English Teachers - UAE Government Schools
- Licensed Teacher
- Teaching Credential/License
- CELTA, TEFL certification and/or Teaching License
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, UK, Ireland, USA or Canada.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Are you currently living in or near London? Here's your chance to take your teaching career to the UAE in 2018!
UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Elementary English Teachers - UAE Government Schools teachers in schools across the UAE.
Candidates from London and the surrounding areas will have the option to attend in-person interview sessions taking place in London over the coming months.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, Elementary English teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 1 to 5