Elementary School Teacher - Teach Away Academy - Canada
Teach Away Academy is seeking an experienced elementary school teacher for grades 1-8.
Teach Away Academy strives to provide a stimulating environment where diversity is embraced. Our students are empowered to acquire and reinforce skills to become active, lifelong learners. We aim to provide a coherent learning experience from our kindergarten to high school by utilizing innovative pedagogical methods based on a balanced international curriculum.
Our teaching positions provide high salary and great benefits, with opportunities to travel, gain experience and further your teaching career.
We are looking for a professional teacher with a passion for excellence to join our education team. Our teachers must be qualified in their field, have at least a Bachelor's degree, and valid teaching certification. Teaching experience is required.
Position Job Duties and Expectations
- Energetic team player with a passion for teaching young children
- Design and prepare the highest quality student lessons
- Pair lessons with engaging and challenging learning activities
- Administer appropriate curriculum within classroom and outdoor activities
- Maintain daily communication with parents and families of students
- Be culturally responsive
- Assess and record progress in all student learning and growth
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with other teachers and employees of the school
- An effectiveness in using computer technologies and systems
Scope of Responsibility：
- Plan and prepare English lessons and events;
- Teach Math, English, Science and other classes as needed in classroom;
- Attend planning meetings as well as staff meetings as required by administration;
- Maintain clear communication with parents about student progress, behavior, and improvements;
- Prepare and attend Parent-Teacher Conferences;
- Assist in classroom decoration and preparation for events and themes;
- Support in marketing activities and recruiting plan.
|Elementary, Middle School|
Qualifications and Requirements