- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Major: Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Accommodation is provided for the employees.
- Annual Airfare ticket (Economy Class) for self to home country after completion of one year of service.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking for an outstanding Elementary Teacher to join our dynamic team at Liwa International School Al Mushrif, Abu Dhabi.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.
The vision of the Liwa Family: Create a leading international school for Abu Dhabi underpinned by an outstanding and inclusive education enriched in national values.
The mission of the Liwa Family: We provide the highest standards of teaching and learning which promote critical thinking, and collaborative learning within a strong school and parent community.
Our ValuesRespect: We respect each other’s values, differences, and contributions. Integrity: We act with integrity and honesty with a strong sense of fairness, respect, and dignity. Innovation: We encourage curiosity and new ideas, and constantly strive to exceed expectations. Commitment: We pursue our learning with energy, determination, and the commitment to succeed. Collaboration: We recognize one another’s strengths and work together to achieve success.
Situated in the thriving downtown Mushrif area of Abu Dhabi, Liwa International School – Al Mushrif offers a vibrant and holistic American international education. We understand the modern-day needs of young people and utilize them to engage our students in learning, encourage intellectual risk-taking, and pursue a healthy, grounded lifestyle.
The vision of the Liwa family of private international schools is to provide an outstanding international education that inspires students to be self-disciplined, globally aware, independent lifelong learners, who are innovative leaders and critical thinkers. Liwa International School works through Partnerships & Awards with parents, teachers, and the community, and educates students to high academic international standards by applying a learning-centered approach, which prepares self-confident and socially responsible, young adults for our evolving and changing world.
To support young men and women to become future leaders of the UAE, Liwa International School – Al Mushrif will do this through the provision of advanced art and technological learning-focused environment, coupled with a broad and balanced extra-curricular program, including community outreach work. Our Core values sit at the heart of the school and are modeled by staff and promoted in our students through our teaching, learning, and everyday practice.
Liwa International School – Al Mushrif is proudly part of Liwa Education, we welcome applications from regional and international teaching and administrative professionals looking for a role at one of the top international schools in Abu Dhabi.