English Language Assistant
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor, College/University Faculty
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Be a fluent-level English speaker
- Hold a 3+ year university/college degree or Associate's degree (e.g.: Bachelor, Master, NQF7, or equivalent) in any subject
- Hold a passport of a country where English is the official language or hold a C2 English Certificate (CEFR) -or equivalent-, and hold a passport from the countries accepted by the Regional Education Authorities
- Be aged up to 59 at the beginning of the program
- Spanish is not required
- Ensured tax-free monthly stipend (1,000€ in Madrid, 875€ in Murcia, and 800€ in Castilla-La Mancha and Castilla y León)
- 12/15/16 teaching hours per week during 4 weekdays
- Pre-departure assistance concerning the visa application process and the rest of the documents required to participate in the program
- Welcome Documents available on the exclusive ConversaSpain Online Platform: step-by-step instructions to process legal documents, practical tools, and advice to get settled in your new destination (e.g., information about apartments, transportation, bank accounts, SIM cards, Spanish lessons, and more)
- Customized webinars
- Health coverage as well as medical assistance guidance if needed
- Support network through different channels (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn) and the opportunity to be part of the community of participants before you arrived in Spain
Teach English in Spain: Auxiliares de Conversacion Programs - Public Schools in Madrid, Murcia, Castilla-La Mancha, and Castilla y León!
Would you like to teach English while discovering the Spanish culture during the next academic year?
Join our ConversaSpain team and become an Auxiliar de Conversación in Spain. Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture while teaching 4 days per week from October 2023 to May/June 2024.
With ConversaSpain you will teach in a public school in the Madrid, Castilla-La Mancha, or Murcia regions. During this experience, you will have the incredible opportunity to share your culture while acquiring classroom experience and teaching skills.
Apply as soon as possible as there are limited placements!
- ConversaSpain Support
- ConversaSpain Support + 140-Hour TEFL Course
- ConversaSpain Support+ Immersion Week
- ConversaSpain Support + 140-Hour TEFL Course + Immersion Week
ConversaSpain cooperates with more than 300 public schools in different regions of Spain. It offers inspiring, challenging, and rewarding opportunities to potential English language assistants from all over the world who want to teach in Spain. With ConversaSpain, native English speakers can teach their mother tongue as language and cultural ambassadors in public schools in Madrid, Murcia, or Castilla-La Mancha (Auxiliares de Conversacion program).
With ConversaSpain, participants teach English in Spain to students in Elementary, Middle, and/or High Schools in the public system. Tasks and teaching activities will vary from day to day, but it is a supportive role. Indeed, participants aren't in charge of an entire class, nor are they responsible for students' final grades or any serious disciplinary action. ConversaSpain is looking for truly dedicated ESL teachers who can fully embrace their role in Spain.
Teaching English in Spain with this program is a great opportunity to live in Spain, discover a new culture, gain valuable experience, make a change in life, and influence others' lives.