English Language Assistant - Spain
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Must at least be enrolled in either an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree program, or have already graduated with either degree.
- Adventurous spirit!
- Love for teaching and education
- Excitement and eagerness to have the adventure of a lifetime!
Some amazing benefits of what your day-to-day in Spain will look like:
- Four-Day work week in most regions (typically Mondays or Fridays off)
- Earn between €800EUR to €1000EUR per month depending on the region as the salary is relative to the cost of living of the location where you are placed, and is a very competitive Spanish wage. The cost of living is very inexpensive in Spain, and each month you will earn more than enough to live comfortably on.
- Three-Day weekends in most regions - perfect for traveling & exploring Spain and Europe
- Health Insurance
- Travel & Language Immersion Opportunities
- Visit Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, and many other cities throughout Spain!
- Gain a unique ESL experience!
- Embrace a new culture and diverse environment!
- 1-1 personalized support from our Teach Abroad Program Specialists to set you up for success before and after you arrive in Spain!
***Now accepting applications for the 2024/2025 teach abroad program year in Spain***
We help connect fluent English speakers with English teaching jobs in Spain and then assist them with every facet of the entire process from start to finish to help get them there. In November 2021, we were voted in by the General Assembly of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) as an affiliate member.
Voted the Overall Top Teach Abroad Provider of 2021!
Come to Spain with the RVF International Teach English in Spain program, and have the adventure of a lifetime!
Day-to-day Role: Help foster a deeper understanding and interest in your native language and culture as you teach subjects in English to Spanish students in a K-12 setting.
Contact us today!
****By applying, you agree to receive automated promotional, transactional, and/or appointment reminder messages. This agreement isn't a condition of any purchase. You may receive up to 2 msgs/month. Reply STOP to stop.****
RVF International is an international education and exchange company based out of Madrid, Spain that helps connect teachers to schools all over Spain via the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program.
The RVF International Teach English in Spain program provides assistance and guidance every step of the way to getting you teaching English in Spain.
We will help you find a teaching job in Spain where you’ll only be working 4 days a week, giving you plenty of time to travel and enjoy all there is to see and experience in Spain.
RVF International is dedicated to Connecting People (like yourself) to Places (like Spain).
Through the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program, we will help connect you with a Language Assistant position in a Spanish public school, and will then assist you with every facet of the process to get you there!
Our promise to you:Exciting year abroad in Spain! Assist you with the registration/application process Help you with the entire process of securing your Spanish visa Assist you to open a bank account, get completely situated, get legal residency in Spain, and continue availability throughout entire program.
Some amazing benefits of what your day-to-day in Spain will look like:Four-Day work week, Competitive Spanish salary, Three-Day weekends in most regions - perfect for traveling & exploring Spain and Europe, Health Insurance Travel & Language Immersion Opportunities
No prior teaching experience of any kind is required.
Experience the excitement of Madrid, the beauty of Barcelona, or the Islamic influences in Andalusia. Known for its relaxed lifestyle and friendly residents, Spain is a highly sought-after destination for many teachers who want to teach abroad in Europe.