RVF International is an international education and exchange company based out of Madrid, Spain that helps connect teachers to schools all over Spain via the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program.
The RVF International Teach English in Spain program provides assistance and guidance in every step of the way to getting you teaching English in Spain.
We will help you find a teaching job in Spain where you’ll only be working 4 days a week, giving you plenty of time to travel and enjoy all there is to see and experience in Spain.
RVF International is dedicated to Connecting People (like yourself) to Places (like Spain).
Reasons to not come and teach English in beautiful, sunny Spain? Zero!
Through the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program, we will connect you with a Language Assistant positions in a Spanish public school, and will then assist you with every facet of the process to get you there!
Our promise to you:
• Connect you with a Language Assistant position in Spain
• Assist you with the registration/application process
• Help you with the entire process of securing your Spanish visa
• Assist you to open a bank account, get completely situated, get legal residency in Spain, continued availability throughout entire program.
Some amazing benefits about what your day-to-day in Spain will look like:
• Four-Day work week,
• Competitive Spanish salary,
• Three-Day weekends - perfect for traveling & exploring Spain and Europe,
• Health Insurance
• Travel & Language Immersion Opportunities
No prior teaching experience of any kind is required.
Contact us today!