English New Graduate Teachers
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- English, Literature, Linguistics or related
- No teaching experience required, full training will be provided for successful candidates before entering the classroom
- CELTA, TEFL certification and/or Teaching License is desirable
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Salary: 16,000 AED Dirham, £3,400 GDP approx, $4,300 USD approx.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The Emirates Schools Establishment is now accepting applications from English New Graduate teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the Emirates Schools Establishment:
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and Umm Al Quwain)
- The Emirates Schools Establishment develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
- The successful candidates will be teaching a variety of English subjects including but not limited to English as a second language, English language, and English literature
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.