- Elementary, Middle School, High School, University
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Competitive salary between 12,000-18,000rmb depending on the city and qualifications
- Housing allowance 2,000-3,000 RMB/month depending on qualifications
- Quarterly performance bonus of 2,500rmb depending on the performance
- Flight allowance up to 8000 RMB
- Contract renew bonus of 3,000-6,000 RMB
- An open class bonus of 200rmb per new student
- 11 days Chinese National holidays, 10 days of annual leave and 1 day off on Christmas
- 7 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Health and Accidental Insurance
- Support finding accommodation
- Housing allowance
- Free mandarin lesson
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Career development opportunities in teaching, course development, regional trainer
- Full support in making the transition to China
Meten centers are located in downtown business districts and shopping malls, are equipped with modern facilities like computer banks, coffee bars, cinemas and provide lounge areas for students and teachers to catch up and relax between classes. Starting in the afternoon means no more morning commute and days off during the week mean you no longer have to battle those weekend crowds.
- 35 working hours per week
- 2 days off every week, usually on weekdays
- Two types of shift work:
- Morning shift: 9/10 AM – 5/6 PM
- Evening shift: 1/2 PM – 9/10 PM
- Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students
- Make a corresponding learning plan according to the level of each student
- Be responsible for the teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc
- Fulfill one to one teaching and make adjustments based on the different situation of each student aswell as their requirements
- Fulfill student activities with other colleagues
Meten International Education Group, also known as Meten English or METEN, is a global-leading experiential language training institute founded in 2006. Meten's headquarters are in Shenzhen, New York and Beijing. Over 10 years Meten has grown to over 100 learning centers across China and now staffs a team of over 3,000 professionals in ESL teaching, educational research and development, marketing and tutoring services.
Meten provides various programs catered to different learning demands: Meten General English, Meten Test Prep, Meten Overseas Services, Meten Preparatory Academy (G7-12), and likeshuo.com (Meten Online VIP). By the end of 2014, Meten learners have reached almost 200,000. Meten has become the fastest institution to have reached impressive development milestones in the English language training industry. Aiming at building and leading the experiential English training brand globally, Meten has invested in the expansion of its business in the form of mergers and acquisitions integrating 8 other specialized English training institutions. To better serve the market’s demand for English learning in China, Meten Service USA Corp was established in March 2016 as a U.S. corporation focusing on providing the best service to Chinese students who come to the United States to study in high schools as well as in universities.
Meten has always maintained a high degree of social responsibility awareness. We not only have cultivated a number of international talents for the society, but also have made great contributions to public charities. Now, Metener's charity footprints are all over Chongqing, Sichuan, Guangxi, Yunnan, Tibet, Jiangxi, Guizhou and Hunan, helping thousands of poor students. Meten's focused attitude and enthusiasm in charity pave the way for more children to have equal opportunities and access to education. Meten continues to promote the development of English training in China with high quality instruction and world-class learning environment.