- High School, University
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- 3 years of teaching experience
- English or a related field
- Teaching Credential/License
- ESL Certification (TEFL, TESL, CELTA etc) highly desireable
- Must be flexible in terms of location
- Must hold full driving license
Accommodation Allowance is provided in stated salary above
Flight tickets provided
Education allowance provided to assist with schooling fees in the UAE for dependent children
Medical Health Insurance provided for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependents under the age of 18
Annual travel allowance provided for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependents under the age of 18
Relocation allowance provided for overseas candidates (Approx $5,000)
Bonus: Contract completion bonus provided at end of 3 year contract
Take your teaching career to the UAE! Teach Away is hiring English teachers for fantastic opportunities with the Institute of Applied Technology in the UAE.
More about the Institute of Applied Technology:
- The Institute of Applied Technology is going through a period of growth and is looking to hire experienced, passionate and flexible educators to join their team.
- Offering a wide variety of certificate and diploma programs
- This institute focuses on integrating career and technological training with a high standard Science and Mathematic academic curriculum.
- The institute emphasizes rigorous study and incorporating technology in the classroom, while also offering excellent resources.
- Over 20 campuses (14 schools and 6 colleges) located in the UAE in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Western Region, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al-Quwain, Ras Al Khaima and Al Fujairah with their head office based in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of UAE and is the second most populous city. Experienced educators or administrators seeking positions in the UAE can find great opportunities in Abu Dhabi.