- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- Have 2 years any experience of teaching or over 120hours TEFL\TESOL certificate
- Able to work in China for more than one year
- Love kids
- Love teaching
- Have passion and creative thinking
- Interested in Chinese culture
- Ability to work in a team
- Work visa: Yes
- Salary Structure: Basic wage 12000-15500RMB/Month+Bonus
- Bonus Structure: Monthly bonus: 1500-4500RMB/Month
- Flight: Provided
- Free hotel upon arrival, often for up to 5 days, while you look for your first apartment
- House allowance: provided
- Insurance: provided
- Travel funds: 5000RMB Sponsored travel in China
- Holidays: 108days off for each year,12days paid holiday. (National holidays Chinese new year and so on) all Chinese holidays and 1 day Christmas holidays.
- Welcome Party: A range of social experiences with your new multi-cultural team
- Annual leave: 5 days (If the contract is renewed for next year)
- Team building: Travel in China or abroad at least one time per year be free and every month team building
- PU letter provided for teachers who are out of China, Stable and professional teaching & management system
Big changes coming up! Our school is moving into a bigger location with colorful classrooms and room for a new teacher. Things have been going so well for the last 7 years that we are now ready to expand. If you are looking for an adventure teaching English in China, come and join us for a year or more! The salary is great, the living conditions luxurious, the work enjoyable, the life exciting. You'll have lots of free time to explore the city and make lots of new friends. You'll save a ton of money even if you eat out every day. You'll even learn to speak a little Chinese. We are offering $2200 a month for only 20 hours of class time and 15 hours office time a week. work 5 days a week (and not even 8 hours a day!), with training provided.
Students are aged 3 to 10, with each class tailored to one age group. There are only ten children per class. We teach using songs, cooperative games, short videos, flashcards, dance, handicrafts, colorful textbooks and total physical response (TPR). The students thrive in an English-only environment in which they are engaged and interested and develop a love of learning English.
- You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
- You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must
- Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each
- Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities
- The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners
Imagine Education is a fully comprehensive English language training school for children ages 3-12 years. Currently based in Wuhan, China, we offer an immersive course that included state of the art technology, music, animation, practical learning and traditional teaching methods. We aim to provide children with a strong base of phonetic understanding combined with practical sentence building that they can use in the real world and not to just simply pass a test. Imagine was formed in 2012 by our Chinese and American co-founders, with the goal of providing the highest quality of education to children in the local area, and with a view to expand across the country in the future. Our teaching team is of the highest quality, with local and native teachers fully qualified in teaching pre-school and elementary level students, as well as being qualified in teaching english as a foreign language (TEFL).
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.