- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
Prior experience of teaching the National Curriculum of England and Wales, whilst experience teaching English as an additional language would be viewed as an advantage. At least five years of previous employment post-qualification in the UK or International Schools following a British curriculum is essential, and recent graduates or NQTs will not be considered.
Candidate must pass MOE approval process in order for the school to be able to apply for his/her visa and should meet the below criteria:
- hold a specialized Bachelor’s degree (Bed) level qualification EYFS/Primary and/or relevant subject with 3 years’ experience of teaching in a school
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree and an additional professional teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE with QTS or specialised BEd) and post qualification experience of at least 4 years
- The bachelor degree must be relevant to the subject the candidate is teaching.
- Teaching assistant years are not considered as teaching experience by MOE
- Accommodation Allowance is provided as part of the package
- Monthly Airfare Allowance
Hay Al-Sharooq International School seeks an experienced and fully qualified English teacher for the 2020-2021 Academic year and beyond.
Hay Al-Sharooq International School is an independent educational LLC, fully owned by Oman Development Foundation (ODF). HASIS was founded in 2002 in a small facility in the OLNG compound to provide an education to the young children of locals and expatriates working for OLNG. At this location, the School grew from just fifty to over seven hundred children and in time provided an education for girls and boys from the ages of three to seventeen. In the last few years, it became clear the School required a new, modern facility to take it to the next level, and HASIS opened in its new home external to the OLNG compound in September 2018.