- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- ESL Instructor
- Be a native-level English speaker
- Hold a 3+ year university/college degree (e.g.: Bachelor, Master, NQF7, or equivalent) in any subject
- Hold a passport of a country where English is the official language or hold a C2 English Certificate (CEFR) -or equivalent-, and hold a passport from the countries accepted by the Regional Education Authorities
- Be aged up to 60 at the beginning of the program
- Spanish is not required
- Pre-departure assistance concerning the visa application process and the rest of the documents required to participate in the program
- Welcome Documents available on the Exclusive ConversaSpain Online Platform: step-by-step instructions to process legal documents, practical tools, and advice to get settled in your new destination (e.g., information about apartments, transportation, bank accounts, SIM cards, Spanish lessons, and more)
- Customized webinars
- 15/16 teaching hours per week during four consecutive teaching days
- Ensured tax-free monthly stipend (€1,000 in Madrid and €875 in Murcia).
- Health coverage as well as medical assistance guidance if needed
- Support network through different channels (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn) and the opportunity to be part of the community of participants before your arrival in Spain
Teach English in Spain: Public Schools in Madrid and Murcia!
Would you like to teach English while discovering the Spanish culture during the next academic year?
Join our ConversaSpain services and become an Auxiliar de Conversación in Spain. Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture while teaching four days per week from October 2022 to May/June 2023.
ConversaSpain will give you the opportunity to teach in a public school in the Madrid or Murcia regions. During this experience, you will have the incredible opportunity to share your culture while acquiring classroom experience and teaching skills.
4 Program Options:
ConversaSpain Support + 140-Hour TEFL Course
ConversaSpain Support+ Immersion Week
ConversaSpain Support + 140-Hour TEFL Course + Immersion Week
ConversaSpain cooperates with more than 300 public schools in different regions in Spain. It offers inspiring, challenging and rewarding opportunities to potential English language assistants from all over the world who want to teach in Spain. With ConversaSpain, native English speakers can teach their mother tongue as language and cultural ambassadors in public schools in Madrid or Murcia (Auxiliares de Conversacion program).
With ConversaSpain, participants teach English in Spain to students in Elementary, Middle, and/or High Schools in the public system. Tasks and teaching activities will vary from day-to-day, but it is a supportive role. Indeed, participants aren't in charge of an entire class, nor are they responsible for students' final grades or any serious disciplinary action. ConversaSpain are looking for truly dedicated ESL teachers who can fully embrace their role in Spain.
Teaching English in Spain with this program is a great opportunity to live in Spain, discover a new culture, gain valuable experience, make a change in life, and influence in others' lives.
Experience the excitement of Madrid, the beauty of Barcelona, or the Islamic influences in Andalusia. Known for its relaxed lifestyle and friendly residents, Spain is a highly sought-after destination for many teachers who want to teach abroad in Europe.