One of the most prestigious middle school in China is looking to hire qualified English teachers to work in Xi’an, the ancient capital of China. Living and working in Xi’an is like taking a journey into China’s long and rich history. Today, Xi’an has the same modern conveniences as Shanghai and Beijing but with a small population, much cheaper cost of living, and a more relaxed pace of life.
Our school is looking for successful applicants to join a teaching team overseeing more than 4,000 students. You’ll get to discover a new culture, inspire children to learn a new language, and grow and develop your own skills in ways you have never dreamed.
- Provide day-to-day instructional excellence to middle school students ages 13-14
- Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day
- Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning
- Assess and analyse student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students' progress towards standards
- Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture
- Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs
- Attend staff meetings, teacher workdays and professional development activities as assigned or recommended
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department
|1 year (with a possibility to extend)|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor|
|USD 2100 - 2500|
Qualifications and Requirements