- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, All Levels
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Office/Administration Staff, Librarian
Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate
- Native English speaker
- TEFL/TESOL certificatebor other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
- Notarised and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard!
- 17000-23000 Yuan ($2400-$3400) per month after tax with free apartment provided
- Paid holidays – 15 days plus 12 days Chinese national holidays
- Free housing provided and fully furnished, ready upon arrival
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in
- Orientation and onboarding
- Flight allowance covered
- Additional Annual resign bonus
- Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
- Initial onboarding and training
- Paid medical check and health insurance
- Free Weekly Chinese lessons
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors visit
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development
- Fantastic career development opportunities
Do you want to broaden your view about the future? If your answer is yes, we are on the same boat. Wonderland English school offers fabulous ESL teaching careers and all the support you would expect.
At Wonderland English school, we teach a maximum of 15-20 hours a week, covering 10 classes with our students ranging from 3-15 years old. Each class is 1 hour with younger students coming twice a week and our older students once a week. Our class sizes are small, meaning we really get to know our students and they have the time and attention needed to reach their potential. Outside the classroom, we track our students' development and learning needs. We keep in close contact with parents, keeping them up to date on their child’s progress and offering advice on the best course of action to improve further.
- Teach smaller classes in a school equipped with the latest technology
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered by the centre
- Usually, we work long hours Saturday and Sunday, with shorter days and more flexible working hours during weekdays
Wonderland English School founded and established in Hunan Province China in 2014. Wonderland English believes English is used for communicative purposes and is to be used by the learners for better job opportunities inside and outside China. Wonderland English aims to build and develop the personality of the learners, to uplift their sense of self-value, to improve their living conditions and thus uplift their living quality. The mission of Wonderland English is to provide advanced international English education to Chinese students and help them become world class talents in the future.
With over 5 years development, the unique teaching ideology and teaching pattern, Wonderland English has attracted talented foreign teachers from more than 10 countries worldwide to come and work here. Wonderland English has witnessed the whole learning process of numerous students from ‘Dumb English’ to ‘Free Conversation’. Thousands of students come from all over the country to learn English in Wonderland English with the purpose of getting a better score in examinations, studying abroad, immigration or employment after taking the ‘Total Immersion English’ courses of Wonderland English, their comprehensive English levels have very significantly improved within a short time and their English abilities have become more competitive. English has broadened their horizons and changed their lives.