English Teacher (YR 7-13) - ISCS, Sharjah Branch
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in the UK National Curriculum
- Preferably with UK Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS)
- Knowledge of Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students
Incentives at Beam
- Annual air ticket allowance
- Accommodation allowance or Company Accommodation
- Private medical insurance
- Tax free salary
- Tuition fee discount
- Unique faith-based environment
- Second safest country in the world
- Multicultural workforce
- English widely spoken
- Beautiful sunshine every day of the year
- Fourth most visited city in the world
- State of the art school facilities
- Well-resourced school
Bukhatir Education Advancement and Management International (BEAM) is most widely known for its excellence in operating the British K-13 and American K-12 curriculum schools in Dubai and Sharjah under the banner of International School of Creative Science (ISCS) and American School of Creative Science (ASCS), together enrolling over 8,600 students in the United Arab Emirates.
Our schools provide a comprehensive education nurturing, cultivating and fostering innovative, creative and critical thinking skills all encompassed in a Muslim faith-based environment with a strong emphasis on developing the total child. Creative Science Schools the leading schools providing the best of the UK/US, Arabic and Islamic Studies Curriculum together with an unparalleled Quran programme for all our Global Leaders of Learning, Life, Humanity and Faith.
We are looking for creative, passionate, outstanding teachers who value professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance to join our dedicated and highly experienced team of educators.
- To support, observe and record the progress of their class. They also plan lessons in line with School and Curricula objectives, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- To instruct students on English subject.
- To plan curricula, to cover a broad range of subjects offered, keep up to date with subject-specific knowledge and understanding according to curriculum requirements.
Bukhatir Education Advancement & Management (Beam) represents the convergence of Bukhatir Group's decade long experience in developing successful educational institutions and implementing advanced educational management systems in the UAE. Beam is most widely known for its excellence in operating the British K-13 and American K-12 curriculum school under the banner of International School of Creative Science (ISCS) and American School of Creative Science (ASCS). The Beam Creative Science Schools provide a unique combination of international curriculum blended with a strong Arabic language program delivered by highly experienced academic teams and technology infrastructure geared towards achieving strong teaching and learning outcomes. Our campuses are carefully designed to promote traditional moral values and ethos and focusses on building childrenâs critical thinking skills and academic excellence.
The American Schools of Creative Science (ASCS)
The International School of Creative Science (ISCS)
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.