- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
We are looking for teachers with the energy and patience needed to teach young learners. We hope you are ambitious and want to challenge yourself not only in the classroom but in a new country. People looking to take on the adventure of living and working abroad are welcome to apply.
- Under 58 years of age and in good health
- 2 years post graduation work experience or 120 hours TEFL/TESOL certificate
- No Criminal Record
- One year contract (can be renewed)
- 5 working days per week
- ONLY 20 teaching hours a week!
- Apartment provided
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Free Chinese classes
- Paid Winter holiday
- Chance to travel in the summer
- Paid Chinese national holidays
- Legal Work Permit & Work Visa
- Airport pick-up, hotel accommodation (whilst choosing an apartment)
- 24-hour assistance for living and work needs
Fantastic teaching opportunities in China with Easy Peasy English
At Easy Peasy English language school we teach mainly young learners English through a fun and interesting curriculum. Perfected over the last 5 years our standardised curriculum and lesson plans mean the hard work has been done for you. Your job will be to edit and adapt lesson plans to more suitably fit your students needs and make the preparations (such as handicrafts) to enliven the class and focus the students’ attention. In the classroom you will lead a group of no more than 8 students on a quest to use, practice and perfect their English. Depending on the age and ability of the students you will use the school’s resources to teach using song, dance, flashcards, electronic whiteboards, student books, work books and many other excellent teaching materials and aids we have. Where possible and depending on the weather we try to take students out of the classroom as much as possible. That could mean a trip to Ikea to go over furniture vocabulary, to the park to see trees, leaves and flowers or taking part in lots of regular activities we have such as our annual Halloween and sports day activities. You will be supported by senior managers and senior teachers and will get training in our system as well as ESL fundamentals before embarking on what we promise is a great job and wonderful way to explore this beautiful country.