- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateOther Certification
- TEFL certification required
- Age: 22-60 years
- Bachelor degree and teaching certificated preferred
- Clear pronunciation and teaching experience are needed.
- 1-2 years teaching experience preferred but not essential
- 120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification preferred
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard!
- Monthly gross pay is from 14500 to 24250 RMB(net),includes the following:
- Basic salary 11000 to 17750RMB(net)
- Monthly Performance Bonuses of up to approx 1500RMB(net)
- 2000RMB(net) housing allowance available
- Additional contract completion bonus 13000RMB(net) which includes flight allowance
- Royalty bonus 3000RMB (net)
- Work visa fee and document authentication fee reimbursement 4000RMB
- Demo bonus(depends on your monthly demo performance)
- Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival
- Free fancy single apartment or 2000RMB housing allowance available
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in
- Additional Aetna worldwide-coverage health insurance and medical check
- Additional paid visas and residence permits – fully compliant with local laws (This is so important)
- Paid holidays – 10 days + all national holidays: (Total = 21+, depending on length of service)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for free internationally recognised qualifications, such as TKT YL
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit
- Free city-wide team building activities
- Annual gala party/awards ceremony
- Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Changsha and as part of the world's largest private language school
- Maximum of 20 hours teaching per week
- Work 5-days per week
- Use audio / video materials in classes & Lesson planning
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,love kids and enjoy teaching
- Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom materials, and teacher-led procurement
EF Education First, Changsha is looking to recruit dynamic, creative English teachers to join our tenacious teaching team. Our modern school is fitted with all the latest educational resources and technologies. We welcome those who enjoy the satisfaction of being part of a new school’s growth and development. This is an exciting chance for someone looking to live in a captivating city and to work in a school where you can really make a difference.
EF Changsha, part of the largest education group in the world, is a newly built school equipped with all the latest technology and learning tools. EF Changsha’s school manager is bringing over 10 years of experience within the EF network, having owned and run other EF schools in China.
EF Changsha offers a range of courses across all levels and abilities. Our main focus is on young learners aged 3 to 14 years old and we also offer courses to teenager and adult students. Emphasis is placed on providing an engaging and varied learning experience to all students. Course materials are backed up with a large collection of teaching resources. Teacher training and on-going academic support is also given the highest priority.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.