- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School, University
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor, Office/Administration Staff, School Health and Welfare Staff, Librarian
- Bachelor's Degree from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia
- 120 hour TEFL certificate (or 2 years post graduate certificate) or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
- A clean criminal background check
- 14,000 RMB to 25,000 RMB/month base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience)
- Free accommodation/ accommodation allowance (varied from schools)
- Two days off per week
- Flight allowance (varied from schools)
- Airport pick up and Year-round logistics support
- Paid Z-visa, residence permit
- Paid initial on-boarding training and in center training
- Paid medical check and health insurance
- Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
- Paid Chinese public holidays+ other paid holidays (varied from schools)
- Paid monthly social and team building events
- Contract completion bonus
- Promotion opportunities!
Details of Position
Do you want to grow yourself professionally in China? Are you excited about living in and experiencing beautiful cities that China has to offer? Would you like professional training and support (paid and provided for trainings and teambuilding events not to mention weekly in center ongoing professional development workshops) both inside and outside of school so as to make your life in China rich and rewarding? Do you want to give students their first opportunity to have an English conversation, complete a treasure hunt using English, deliver a speech about their hopes and dreams for the future or even instill confidence for them to study abroad?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then China is the place to be!