- Early Childhood, All Levels
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early childhood Development, Education
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- A good team player
- Love for children
- Committed to education
- Be passionate, flexible, not afraid of challenges
- Basic Salary: 260,000 yen (Japanese yen) /month or more for 29.5 hours/week
- Average of 6 working hours a day (Working times for employment are selectable)
- 5 workdays per week
- Yearly raise for the second year, depending on the company profits (So far, every year had a raise)
- Promotion to Headteacher/Curriculum manager position
- Employment insurance will be covered
- Regular paid intensive training system, School seminars
- Employee benefits (e.g. employees parties, company trip, sports events, and so on according to the company’s team development policies)
- General Administration office for administrative support of all employees such as visa and labor consulting
- A long vacation in the Summer, Golden Week and Winter
- Organized schedule, Curriculum, Materials
- Homely work environment
- Paid holidays in case of sickness
- We will fully sponsor your VISA before you leave for Japan. We provide guidance for all documents and procedures involved for your ease and comfort
We “Alive English School / International Preschool (Kindergarten) /Academy” are currently looking for applicants with a genuine desire to teach and care for children too.
- Our students are mostly children
- The students' level of English is the highest in Nagoya, Japan
- We have 5 schools and a General Administration office for employee administrative support (All located in Nagoya, Japan)
- There are a total of around 1,400 students in 5 schools
- Classes have a maximum of 8 students
- Each school has approximately 25 employees including English teachers and Japanese employees
- Most of our teachers have been working with us for a very long time in a family atmosphere
- The Japanese employees are attentive, hard-working, speak English fluently and above all, very friendly
- We incorporate a regular training system throughout the year and provide a good working environment for our teachers
- We have several school seminars or meeting where all the employees get a chance to meet and talk
- We also have an annual company tour around Japan and experience Japanese culture
We Alive English school/Alive international Preschool is one of the biggest and fastest growing English school in Nagoya, Japan, with almost 1400 students.
Our Philosophy is “Lead the world- Power to unlock the future,
We Alive believe that we foster world-class leaders through native English education.
Established in 2001, We currently runs 5 schools offering exciting and high-quality English learning programs for children and adult.
Our students are mostly children aged 2 to 12 years old, whose level of English is the top level in Nagoya, Japan. They experience and learn lots of things though our English education. They learn not only “English” but also strong communication skills and power to live.
Most of our teachers have been working for very long term in family atmosphere. The Japanese employees are attentive, hard-working, speak English fluently and above all, very friendly. We incorporate a regular training system throughout the year and provide a good working environment for our teachers. We have several school seminars or meeting where all the employees get a chance to meet and talk. We also have an annual company tour around Japan and experience Japanese culture.
Teaching in Japan continues to be one of the most popular options for English teachers as well as licensed classroom teachers. One of the world's most technologically advanced countries, Japan also maintains a culture of old-world tradition and appreciation for beauty.