- College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or any equivalent
- Other Certification
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Medical insurance
- Airfare allowance
- Employment visa
- Accommodation allowance
Executive Assistant - reporting to the group COO - immediate joining.
About the role:
Looking for an experienced and passionate Executive Assistant who can report to the COO and perform administrative duties. The position incumbent is responsible for providing overall direction of the four SAIS schools operations and support across all employee types including principals, administration including (Finance and HR), and storekeeper employees. The main location is in Sharjah campus but will be required to move around.
- Reporting to the COO and performing administrative duties.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent with numbers and finance.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of the COO.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
SAISD is an environment where dedicated educators in partnership with parents and other stakeholders work collaboratively to support and challenge our students to become more successful, innovative individuals and effective team players.
SAISD offers an American curriculum based on well-defined and internationally recognized American Education Standards while integrating relevant and meaningful international benchmarking and enrichment programs to guide curriculum, instruction, assessment, and extracurricular programs, including CCSS for English and Math, and NGSS standards for Science. The school models California State Education Framework. SAIS-Dubai is fully accredited by Cognia/ AdvancED and NEASC.
Our vision at SAISD is to be internationally recognized and locally trusted, we strive to establish and maintain a community that inspires a passion for learning, where students dare to embark on challenging journeys to achieve their visions or to explore possible opportunities as innovators or future entrepreneurs.
SAISD community embraces and nurtures its cultural diversity and multiculturalism. We are proud to have a diversified learning community where all members work together in harmony, collaboration, and respect to achieve their common goals and support each other’s needs.
SAISD has a strong record of success and achievements which are widely recognized for preparing young men and women for opportunities and careers that are yet to come. SAISD has an impressive record of graduates attending leading colleges and universities both locally and internationally.
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.