Head of Innovation and Design Technology
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 6 years of teaching experience
- Design and Technology , Innovation
- Teaching Credential/License
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law
- Annual flight tickets [Economy class] for self-taken after the completion of one year of service.
- UAE-medical insurance for self
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is currently looking to hire an outstanding Head of Innovation and Design Technology to join our team at Liwa International School - Falaj Hazza in Al Ain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the school's vision and high aspirations with a relentless focus on pupils’ achievement and personal development.
- Support the running of an equitable and inclusive department where each matter and all pupils are safe.
- Continuously seek to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- Inspire, motivate, and influence teachers and set the highest professional standards.
- inspire and motivate pupils to achieve their potential.
- Work closely with the School Leadership Team to manage the day-to-day running of the school so that the aims and vision can be fully realized.
- Contribute fully to the evaluation of the student's strengths and weaknesses and use the findings to promote improvement.
- Use performance data to support, monitor, evaluate, and improve aspects of the school.
- Manage pupil behavior and create an effective climate for learning.
- Support the effective professional development of staff including induction and, where required, the school’s contribution to training beyond the school.
- Engage with parents as necessary to support pupils and improve outcomes.
- In collaboration with the School Principal, identify materials for the Design Technology lab.
- Instruct courses in Design Technology as determined by the School Principal.
- Provide mentorship and support to grade and subject teachers with Innovation projects.
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.
Create an extraordinary educational experience, underpinned by national values and recognized as a leading school in Abu Dhabi.
We provide our learners’ access to a high quality, inclusive learning environment, which is aligned to international standards of achievement, grounded in local values, and supported by strong partnerships with parents and the community.
We respect each other’s values, differences and contributions while embracing and preserving our local values and traditions.
We act with integrity and honesty with a strong sense of fairness, respect, and dignity.
We encourage curiosity and new ideas, and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
We pursue our learning with energy, determination and the commitment to succeed.
We strive to exceed expectations and challenge the norm.
Why Liwa International School Falaj Hazzaa?
Creative thinking paired with a robust learning environment at LISF brings students to a hub of energy, knowledge, competition, and enthusiasm.
Enrolling at LISF means enrolling in a journey to become the next youth icon, pioneer, or leader. Students at Liwa are recipients of comprehensive yet constructive teaching methodologies, diversity of cultures, an ocean of knowledge, athletic activities, state-of-the-art facilities, and a pool of opportunities.
The Liwa way of learning is non-traditional, creative, robust, pragmatic, positive, inquisitive, competitive, enthusiastic, and informative.
A curriculum designed by experts in the academic industry, the core objective is to promote research, self-analysis, participation, self-reliance, and self-confidence while acknowledging diversity within their local identity, appreciating communities, and valuing the opinions of key members.