Head of Middle School - August 2023
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
We are looking for a Head of Middle School with the following:
- BA in Education (or a similar relevant topic)
- Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
- Experience in an American curriculum would be an advantage
- Demonstrate professionalism, commitment, and integrity
- Inter-culturally aware with well-developed communication skills
- Innovative, motivated, resourceful, flexible, patient, and can persevere
- Outgoing, positive, and enthusiastic
- Good spoken communication skills
- The ability to encourage people and put them at ease
What we offer:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- Furnished, private accommodation (subject to availability) or housing allowance
- Education Allowance
- Visa and medical insurance
- Annual Flight Allowance
- An extensive professional development program
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, well-qualified, Head of Middle School for our Charter Schools in Al Ain to start in August 2023.
Our Charter Schools in Al Ain are the outcome of a unique partnership between the government and the private sectors which provides a third education model in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. This strategic partnership between the public and private sectors stimulates an exceptional exchange of global experiences and supports the UAE national agenda to create a sustainable, knowledge-based, and competitive economy.
The Head of the Middle School is responsible for providing professional leadership and management of the Cycle 2 teaching team and students to ensure the provision of quality education and care of children is provided.
This is your opportunity to join our growing vibrant learning community that values diversity, professional development, and innovation.
Bloom Education supports the development of future generations through partnerships with world-class international education brands, own brand schools and nurseries, and the operation of UAE Charter Schools and New Generation “Ajyal” Schools.
A pioneer in the Middle East education sector for more than 12 years, Bloom Education has introduced and operated leading American, English, and International Baccalaureate curriculum education brands in the UAE market and has provided exceptional educational experiences and opportunities to more than 16,000 students.
Our opportunity-rich environments allow us to nurture our community of students so they can reach their highest potential – intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally and our success is reflected in the high quality of our graduates who continue their studies at leading universities around the world, including Ivy League and Russell Group.
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.