High School Science Teacher - Bolivia
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Current state or provincially issued teacher certification
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Specific Skills
- Flexible and creative in working with science materials
- Ability to work effectively with limited resources (although much improved!)
- Supportive community both spiritually and emotionally
- Salary provides adequate for teacher in the country
- The school pays for housing
- The school pays for transportation to the school every day
Highlands International School (HIS) was founded on February 2, 2003. Since May 19, 2003, HIS has been a member of the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS), along with many schools around the world. HIS is an international Christian school that provides an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions. Highlands International School is a community of students, parents, and Christian educators, working together as a NICS network school, to instill in each student a passion for truth, a commitment to excellence, and an appreciation for diversity. HIS Core Values: Servant Leadership, Christ-like Compassion, Biblical Stewardship.
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent Highlands well to the community, families, and students
- Be creative with science labs
- Ability to meet deadlines (for PowerSchool in attendance, grading; and personal curriculum planning)
- Ability to manage the classroom and bring enthusiasm for learning to the students
- A Christian with a consistent testimony among his/her family and peers
Teach High School Science
High School (9-12)
Biology, Physical Science, Chemistry, Physics, Anatomy and Physiology
Extra Curricular Responsibilities
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.
Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street, or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom.