- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Geography or History
- Teaching Credential/License
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Geography or History.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in the US Common Core Curriculum
- IELTS with min score of 6.5-7.0 in academic level or TOEFL -79-95
- Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards
- Knowledge of Data Dis-aggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for students
- Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval for UAE based candidates
Incentives at Beam
- Annual air ticket allowance
- Accommodation allowance or Company Accommodation
- Private medical insurance
- Tax free salary
- Tuition fee discount
- Unique faith-based environment
- Second safest country in the world
- Multicultural workforce
- English widely spoken
- Beautiful sunshine every day of the year
- Fourth most visited city in the world
- State of the art school facilities
- Well-resourced school
Start date: Immediate
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Assess and record progress and prepare pupils for examinations. By linking pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further, and challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Bukhatir Education Advancement & Management (Beam) represents the convergence of Bukhatir Group's decade long experience in developing successful educational institutions and implementing advanced educational management systems in the UAE. Beam is most widely known for its excellence in operating the British K-13 and American K-12 curriculum school under the banner of International School of Creative Science (ISCS) and American School of Creative Science (ASCS). The Beam Creative Science Schools provide a unique combination of international curriculum blended with a strong Arabic language program delivered by highly experienced academic teams and technology infrastructure geared towards achieving strong teaching and learning outcomes. Our campuses are carefully designed to promote traditional moral values and ethos and focusses on building childrenâs critical thinking skills and academic excellence.
The American Schools of Creative Science (ASCS)
The International School of Creative Science (ISCS)
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.