- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- English Literature
- Teaching Credential/License
- Minimum five years teaching experience using the US Common Core Curriculum
- Experienced as Head/Lead of English Department
- Knowledge of Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students
- Native English Speaker preferred
- Must have IKHTAR as HOD English (applicable to UAE candidates)
Incentives at Beam
- Annual air ticket allowance
- Accommodation allowance or Company Accommodation
- Private medical insurance
- Tax-free salary
- Tuition fee discount
- Unique faith-based environment
- Second safest country in the world
- Multicultural workforce
- English widely spoken
- Beautiful sunshine every day of the year
- Fourth most visited city in the world
- State of the art school facilities
- Well-resourced school
- The Head of Department is a leader of learning. The major responsibility is to ensure the highest quality of student learning in their areas.
- To serve as a Head of English, coordinate and be responsible for all relevant subject teachers, ensuring they utilise detailed and structured planning and schemes of work, implement a broad range of strategies, differentiated work and materials to match the range of ability in classes.
- Ensure that 100% of the students make progress towards the curriculum standards
- Ensure to maximize the curriculum coverage with effective scope and sequence
- Ensure to support improved performance for external benchmarking tests; review of the curriculum to include learning statements from MAP, CAT4 and TIMSS.
- Ensure that there are sufficient opportunities for all students to showcase their abilities through curricular and extra-curricular activities promoting a broader 'curriculum' that enables students to develop a great range of skills and talents.
Bukhatir Education Advancement & Management (Beam) represents the convergence of Bukhatir Group's decade long experience in developing successful educational institutions and implementing advanced educational management systems in the UAE. Beam is most widely known for its excellence in operating the British K-13 and American K-12 curriculum school under the banner of International School of Creative Science (ISCS) and American School of Creative Science (ASCS). The Beam Creative Science Schools provide a unique combination of international curriculum blended with a strong Arabic language program delivered by highly experienced academic teams and technology infrastructure geared towards achieving strong teaching and learning outcomes. Our campuses are carefully designed to promote traditional moral values and ethos and focusses on building childrenâs critical thinking skills and academic excellence.
The American Schools of Creative Science (ASCS)
The International School of Creative Science (ISCS)
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.