HS Physics Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- UAE Residence Visa
- Health Insurance
- End of Service Benefit
- Reduction in tuition fee for up to two dependents
- Annual ticket, provided as per school policy
- To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Line manager is HOD for academic issues & Supervisor then HOS for pastoral issues.
- Supporting and liaising closely with subjects team, Supervisor & HOSs to:
Pastoral & Academic Responsibilities:
- Teaching & learning: implementing approved curriculum & assessment to support the progress & attainment of all your students (including Teachers’ Planners, lesson plans, curriculum planning documents, SOW, using & creating resources, differentiation, etc).
- Students’ discipline, pastoral care and academic development. Liaise with HOD/TL (academic issues), Supervisor & HOS (pastoral issues, Code of Conduct, Incident Slips, ‘On Report’ & Induction), parents (responding to messages from parents within 24 hours).
- After-School Program ASP: at least one ASP Stay-back per week.
- Student Agendas: regular check, ing, use, and follow-up of parents’ communication.
- Reports: provide as per SAIS assessment policy, attend PCM & other parents’ meetings punctually & with records & comments prepared.
- Safety: students & staff.
- Subject & Section assemblies, activities & events; take an active role in house system organizing & supporting (they should relate to the curriculum/School beliefs).
- Organizing classroom learning resources and creating board displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Providing Feedback and marking work to facilitate positstudentsnts’ development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of students’ development
- Providing feedback to parents on students’ progress at parents' meetings.
- Follow, support & help to develop all SAIS aims, Vision, improvement plans, policies, and practices.
- Plan & organize educational visits inwithccordance with school & ADEK guidelines.
- Committees & meetings; attend as reasonably delegated by HOD/SLT.
- Resource and training; inform HOD of department
- Attend PD/INSET & support Coaching relating to personal/school targets.
- Meet the deadlines as requested by the line manager & SLT.
- Promote effective teamwork within the subject, Section & across the whole school
- Prothe the mote SAIS positively with the community while maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Respect local culture, customs, and laws.
- Promote & model SAIS beliefs & Values.
Our Vision at SAIS-AUH education ensures that all students:Develop responsibility and self-direction Engage as compassionate members in a global society Lead by example in academics and community service Model individuality and embrace cultural diversity Actively seek understanding through breadth and depth of knowledge Rely on critical thinking
The mission of SAIS-AUH school is to ensure each student achieves personal goals, develops individual purpose, and becomes college and career ready, in a culture distinguished by character, critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity that promotes safety and social growth.
Values: S- Social responsibility A-Acceptance I-Integrity S-Self-confident