IB Biology Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Conducting educational activities with students
- The assessment of students in line with the school assessment policy
- Providing pastoral support to students
- Helping students who need help and support for developmental, family, or random reasons
- The performance of administrative activities, including keeping documentation of the course of education
- Planning, developing, and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum and ethos of the IB Diploma Programme
- Engaging students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere
- Evaluating the academic and social growth of students
- Establishing and maintaining standards of student behavior
- Planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines
- Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures
- Utilizing educational equipment, such as materials, books, and other learning aids
- Contributing to the promotion and development of the IB DP and following all subject-related regulations set by the IBO
- Cooperating with parents and participating actively in daily school life
- Work in a friendly and multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working time
- Growth perspectives
British International School of the University of Lodz (BISUL) is a private school established by the University of Lodz in 2013, in response to the growing need for international education in Lodz and the surrounding area. BISUL is an international school in every sense of the word. With over 25 different nationalities from a wide range of cultural backgrounds, we are proud to deliver education at all stages, from preschool to secondary school. We are accredited by Cambridge International, COBIS, The Ministry of National Education (MEN, International Baccalaureate (IB)
British International School of the University of Lodz is currently seeking enthusiastic and energetic people who would love to work in a multicultural environment.
British International School of the University of Lodz is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices, which are aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
British International School of the University of Lodz is committed to providing quality education in a warm, caring and stimulating environment.
We are a community that is passionate about academic progress, social development, and personal enrichment of all our pupils and students. We aim to nurture inquiring, knowledgeable and empathetic global citizens who strive to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
BISUL is located in the heart of Lodz on Fabryczna 4. School is strategically positioned in the city center, close to Galeria Lodzka and multinational corporations.
The premises have been adapted to fit the needs of a British International School including sections designed especially for Foundation, Primary and Secondary Sections. Classes are equipped with smartboards, projectors, laptops, and other learning equipment.