IB DP Global Politics Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 1 year of teaching experience
- History, Political Science, Government, Sociology
- Teaching Credential/License
- Teaching license from a state in the United States, Canada, Ireland, or the UK
- At least one year of classroom teaching experience (Not ESL) Must be subject specific
- Clear criminal record
- Competitive base salary
- International health insurance
- National health insurance
- Housing allowance
- Food allowance
- Paid immigration documents
- Teacher-matched savings fund
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Master's degree program - Univeristy of Alabama - onsite and online - elementary or secondary educaiton or special education - free for all Westhill teachers
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program Global Politics
- Grades 11 and 12
- Four semester elective course
- Students take exam at the conclusion of the 4th semester that may give them the option of university credit
- Internal Assessment work presecibed by IB
Westhill Institute inspires students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners by developing ethical values and by transferring their knowledge in an inclusive learning environment to responsibly impact their community.
Our vision is to inspire students to be contributing leaders in a rapidly changing, globalized world by developing intercultural understanding.
Westhill students develop intercultural understanding through a transdisciplinary concept-based curriculum. As an IB World School, students broaden their intercultural understanding and respect through the Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Program (MYP), and Diploma Program (DP).
Developing Lifelong Learners
Westhill inspires students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners who responsibly impact their community. Through a broad and balanced curriculum students learn how to learn by developing transferable skills, attitudes, knowledge and concepts.
Inclusive Learning Environment
Westhill caters for students from all academic levels, cultural backgrounds, and educational needs. Teaching and learning are differentiated for individual learners’ needs.
Mexico, a traveler's paradise, offers opportunities to teach English abroad, as well as licensed teaching jobs in the country's many international schools. Enjoy Mexico's magnificent landscape while teaching abroad in language institutes or private schools.