KG Homeroom Teacher
The Bloomington Academy
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Start October 2022
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Montesseri Diploma and Cache Level
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Diploma Level
To be discussed during the interview.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social, and emotional skills
- Organize learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess student's performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on a regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
International school following Cambridge Curriculum
Multi-National student Nationality(45 Nationalities)&International Staff community
Classes from KinderGarten to Grade 10.
Please note that Teach Away provides information on behalf of schools and cannot accept liability for information provided or policies schools may adopt. Be sure to verify all details that apply to you, and check for the latest visa and work permit requirements. For any questions regarding job postings, please contact the school directly. Teach Away believes in diversity and inclusivity, and that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and be considered fairly and equally for employment. We ensure all schools we work with adhere to our pledge to promote inclusivity and diversity in education and recruitment practices.
The Bloomington Academy Ajman, United Arab Emirates