- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor Degree of Education
- Teaching Credential/License
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have the below criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Education .
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum as a KG teacher.
- Tax-free salary .
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law
- Accomodation is provided to employees
- Annual flight tickets [Economy class] for self taken after the completion of one year of service.
- UAE-medical insurance for self
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding KG Teacher to join our team in our new school, Liwa International School Al Qattara, Al Ain.
The KG teacher role is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages KG students to develop and fulfil their academic potential.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.