Kids English After School Teacher
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
Inquiries should include: CV/resume, diploma(s) a letter of introduction, Photo, Certification(s) a reference letter
Special skills/requirements: Fluent English speakers. Ability to work independently with cooperation with staff. Class-organizing skill. Outgoing and friendly personality.
Salary: 240,000-270,000 yen/month, 2,880,000-3,240,000 yen/year (less deductions for income tax).
It will be determined by some prerequisites as below:
- An employee with some teaching experience for children (more than 1 year)
- An employee with TESOL certificate
- An employee with an Education degree
- An employee with some Japanese understanding knowledge.
University degree(s): Education degree and some teaching experience to children are required.
Interview: will be conducted through Zoom, or will be asked to come for it at the office.
Completion bonus: will be different on job performance evaluation and will be paid in the last month of the contract.
- one-year contract : up to 30,000 yen
- two-years contract :70,000 – 100,000 yen
Applicant's visa status: Will be sponsored, Will be renewed
Housing is: is supported
Position includes: Paid holidays, Commuting allowance, Paid vacation
Airfare for Employee no-residing in Japan: up to 60,000 yen from the residential place will be paid by the company in cash on the employee’s arrival in Japan.
A Full-Time teacher for KEA
Do you like children? Would you like to play with elementary children? KEA needs some friendly foreign teachers to teach children how fun it is to communicate in English.
Title of position: Afterschool teacher
Contract information: Length: 1 year (Renewable)
Activities: helping homework, outside play, cooking and snack time, project work, etc.
Locations: Nagakute head school building
Hours/week: 40 hours including teaching and office working, excluding commuting hours.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, at 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. (one-hour break included)
- The teachers follow the school's annual calendar.
- The schedule is changed during the summer school and other occasions.
KEA (Kids After English School) was opened in 2015 as one of the schools at Education Network Corporation.
Our purpose is to allow children to get the English language skill, needless to say and to get the way of international communication. International education is our ultimate goal. In 2021, we KEA has 22 students in the 1st - 6th grades.
- Guiding/taking care of elementary school students after school.
- Picking up the students at the elementary schools in the school area and taking them to KEA.
- Setting up and clean-up the classroom with a Japanese teacher.
- Attending the meeting (date and time is informed later)
- Making a monthly and daily plan. The curriculum is created by the teachers based on the ‘Project work’ and the materials are provided.
- Other office working assigned by Manager/Director.
Our mission is to help children in developing a global vision and a positive attitude by learning English or immersing in English as a communication tool.
Education Network is a group of four learning communities located in the Nagoya suburbs of Nagakute, Japan. Nagoya is a central city and one of the three biggest cities in Japan.
The three departments are Kids International School (KIS), KEC English School (KEC), and Kids English Afterschool (KEA). Each learning community provides a different educational experience.
KEC English School started in 1989 and we have been giving English lessons in various locations including in Nagkute main school, kindergartens, and community centers in the Nagoya area. There are more than 400 students from ages 2 to high school students.
There is a sister KEC school in Tsuruga city in Fukui prefecture, called KTP Kids English Club.
Kids International School opened in 1997. KIS is an English Immersion preschool, located in Nagakute-cho, the suburb of Nagoya-city, the center of Japan It was founded to provide your child with a wonderful opportunity for international awareness at an early age in a warm, safe, and positive environment.ã
We have four classes of age: 1) 5 years old class, 2) 4 years old class, 3) 3 years old class, and 4) 2 years old class. There are 8-14 children in one class from Japan, Canada, and other European countries. The Japanese teachers assist the foreign teachers.
Kids English After School started in 2017. We accept elementary school students from three elementary schools in Nagakute city. It's an immersion school and they enjoy project work in English.