Kindergarden / Primary School English Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- A native English speaker
- Possess English teaching qualifications
- French language skills highly appreciated
- Must have teaching experience in English as a foreign language
- Able to adapt to a French-language school and accept its operating procedures
- Diplomas and professional qualifications
- Inspection bulletins, appraisals and professional ratings
- The certificates of continuing education
- Initiatives and realisation in cultural, sports, scientific and social actions
- General and career pedagogical motivations
- Free tuition fees for your children
- Private premium medical insurance
For the start of the academic year in September 2019, EFI Bucharest is looking for an English teacher for Kindergarden and elementary school. Our teacher will be directly contributing to the creation and the life of this new school.
A specialist in a language and culture, the English teacher teaches the English language as a living foreign language to students throughout Secondary School to enable them to discover and understand another culture. He/she will implement the school's policy in order to validate the certification objectives of the different levels of acquisition of expected language skills.
- Define the programs for each group
- Scrupulously check the evolution of learning
- Work on the distribution of students in groups according to levels
- Participate in school life
- Find the right educational materials
- Plan and manage lessons, relationships with students and design pedagogical devices
The French International School of Bucharest (EFI Bucharest) is a French school belonging to the Odyssey School Network.
Opened in September 2019, EFI Bucharest offers a trilingual education (French, English, Romanian), based on the French official programs.
This year, the school will open classes ranging from Pre-Kindergarden (3 years old) to year 2 (8 years old). The school will gradually open additional classes until the end of secondary school with the French Baccalaureate Examination. EFI Bucharest combines French academic excellence and the dynamism of Anglo-Saxon and international schools. This combination of the ‘best of two words’ is a unique pedagogical model.