Lower Primary Assistant English Teacher
Our school is in need of a positive and caring Assistant Teacher to help unleash the potential of our students. Your primary duty will be to supervise the students and provide learning support and guidance. The successful applicant should be ready to assist the lead teacher with the development and implementation of education plans as well as identify and solve issues with the educational, social and emotional development of students. The Assistant Teacher should be committed to developing meaningful relationships with pupils and giving constructive feedback to help them grow and improve. The ideal candidate will be understanding and attentive to student needs, and have a passion for the education field.
Typical duties are:
- Develop lesson plans and learning goals with the head teacher
- Maintain daily records, track student progress and intervene to help students progress as necessary
- Foster a positive and collaborative learning environment where the unique needs of all students are met
- Arrange educational activities outside the classroom and supervise the students during breaks and mealtime
- Regularly communicate with family members and other staff, such as school psychologists and counselors, in order to meet the individual needs of each student
- Ensure the classroom environment meets standards for safety and cleanliness
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor, Office/Administration Staff, School Health and Welfare Staff, Librarian|
|Early Childhood, Elementary|
|USD 1500 - 2000|
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|