Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- University Graduate, Office/Administration Staff
- Major medical insurance
- Scholarship for up to two children
- Immigration procedures and working papers procurement
- Year-end and re-signing bonus
- Christmas bonus
- Round trip ticket home every two years
- Housing stipend
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
ASPV employees are exceptional educators who create a stimulating and enriching experience for our diverse student population. They are flexible, creative, knowledgeable, and strive to have an indelible positive impact. Employees support the personal, social and academic development of students and are knowledgeable of the school’s mission and guiding principles.
- Photography (Using DSLR Canon T5i)
- Video production (dslr, EDITIGN ON Final Cut Pro & After Effects)
- Print design (Adobe CS Photoshop, Illustrator & In Design)
- Web design (Word Press)
- Social media strategies
- Design and execute creative communications and marketing campaigns
- Proactively plan and seek media opportunities advancing the school agenda.
- Articulate cogent and compelling arguments and messaging that champion school policies and positions.
- Advise and assist the Leadership Team on public relations, media relations, internal communications, parent and student communications.
- Shape themes, issues and messages for print, radio, television, online and social media.
- Create all media materials, including news advisories and releases, and public statements.
- Operate as the liaison between the school and media outlets.
- Craft, design and stage creative media events and open house events.
- Implement a tracking system to monitor and archive all school news and social media coverage and respond to coverage as needed.
- Produce content for the website with news, blogs, stories, photos and videos.
- Manage all social and news media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr and more.
- Grow social media followers and audiences through social media management tools and daily account activity.
- Increase web traffic through search engine optimization and social media marketing strategies.
- Build relationships through social media with on-line influencers and the general public.
- Oversee the creation, design and production of key promotional and/or educational materials.
The American School of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, is a private, non-profit, nonsectarian, co-educational institution offering a bilingual, multicultural education for students from early childhood through high school. Founded in 1986, the school is dedicated to an American style education, high academic standards, and the caring environment a small school can offer.
Students benefit from highly-dedicated and talented teachers in a small school atmosphere, and a comprehensive dual curriculum which encompasses that of quality private and public schools in the United States and those established by the Mexican Ministry of Education. Our graduates are accepted into some of the finest universities in the world, such as Brown University in the United States, Queens University in Canada, and TEC in Mexico.
Founded in 1986 by local business leaders, the American School of Puerto Vallarta is a nonprofit, nonsectarian educational institution accredited by the U.S. Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, the Mexican Ministry of Education, and the National University of Mexico.