- University Graduate
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Other Certification
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably in Education.
- English and Arabic fluency preferred.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Marketing Officer to join our team in Liwa International School, in Al Ain.
- Marketing liaison between school faculty, agency and head office
- Executing marketing campaigns – in collaboration with agency and head office – with the purpose of enrolling and retaining students
- Writing social media posts in English and Arabic
- Shooting and editing imagery, video content
- Writing and working with creatives to produce on-brand marketing materials
- Supporting at outreach events such as mall booths, recruitment events and exhibitions
- Gathering intelligence within the school on parent/teacher and student news that can be used within a marketing activity
- Working with Director of Marketing and LE marketing team to formulate marketing plans to meet business objectives
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.