- University Graduate
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Other Certification
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably in Education.
- English and Arabic fluency preferred.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Marketing Officer to join our team in Liwa International School, in Al Ain.
- Marketing liaison between school faculty, agency and head office
- Executing marketing campaigns – in collaboration with agency and head office – with the purpose of enrolling and retaining students
- Writing social media posts in English and Arabic
- Shooting and editing imagery, video content
- Writing and working with creatives to produce on-brand marketing materials
- Supporting at outreach events such as mall booths, recruitment events and exhibitions
- Gathering intelligence within the school on parent/teacher and student news that can be used within a marketing activity
- Working with Director of Marketing and LE marketing team to formulate marketing plans to meet business objectives
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.