Math Tutor - Full Time
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
The ideal candidate would fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in education
- Great classroom management skills
- Speaks English, Spanish and French (English required, others are beneficial)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Limited other obligations (this is a full time position)
- Knows how to have fun!
- It is not required that you speak English, Spanish and French, but being fluent in English and able to speak some Spanish would be an asset as our ideal applicant.
- In order to fulfill this position, you must possess excellent classroom management skills, have great attention to detail, be a team player and know how to have fun!
- UCA is located literally minutes away from rainforests, mountains and beaches with world-class surfing.
- Develop your Spanish communication skills.
- We have an amazing climate - warm year-round.
- Small town/community of expats and locals in a safe environment (very low crime rate)
- Healthy lifestyle where fresh fruits, vegetables and seafood are in abundance.
If you are looking for an adventure in education, join our team in Costa Rica as we bring a quality education and the word of God to an amazing community of expats and Costa Ricans.
Your job will be the lead teacher in a classroom with students from many nationalities, but especially Costa Rica and North America. Our unique approach to teaching allows us to impact students in different grade levels in the same classroom.
UCA is the perfect place for families who want their children to receive an excellent bi-lingual education while living or traveling overseas. UCA provides a Biblical, Christian education for families who are committed to their faith in Christ, and is also strongly committed to sustainability.
No matter where you’ve been or what you’ve experienced, you’ll find that the staff and teachers of UCA are a warm and welcoming cluster of “Gringo” and “Tico” families, working together to offer the BEST in overseas education, with emphasis on bi-lingual training, and science.
UCA continues to grow and has unwavering commitment from its staff and teachers. UCA forges ahead to offer the “Premier, Private Bi-lingual Education” in the Southern Zone of Costa Rica.