- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with a teaching qualification.
A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum as a Mathematics Teacher
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking for an outstanding Mathematics Teacher to join our dynamic team at Liwa International School-Falaj Hazaa, Al Ain.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.
To create an extraordinary educational experience, underpinned by national values and recognized as a leading school in Abu Dhabi.
We provide our learners’ access to a highquality, inclusive learning environment, which is aligned to international standards of achievement, grounded in local values, and supported by strong partnerships with parents and the community.
We respect each other’s values, differences and contributions while embracing and preserving our local values and traditions.
We act with integrity and honesty with a strong sense of fairness, respect, and dignity.
We encourage curiosity and new ideas, and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
We pursue our learning with energy, determination and the commitment to succeed.
We strive to exceed expectations and challenge the norm.
Why Liwa International School Falaj Hazzaa?
Creative thinking paired with a robust learning environment at LISF brings students to a hub of energy, knowledge, competition, and enthusiasm.
Enrolling at LISF means enrolling in a journey to become the next youth icon, pioneer, or leader. Students at Liwa are recipients of comprehensive yet constructive teaching methodologies, diversity of cultures, an ocean of knowledge, athletic activities, state-of-the-art facilities, and a pool of opportunities.
The Liwa way of learning is non-traditional, creative, robust, pragmatic, positive, inquisitive, competitive, enthusiastic, and informative.
A curriculum designed by experts in the academic industry, the core objective is to promote research, self-analysis, participation, self-reliance, and self-confidence while acknowledging diversity within their local identity, appreciating communities, and valuing the opinions of key members.