- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Math or a related field
- Teaching Credential/License
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Must be able to attend an in-person interview in the US, UAE, UK, Ireland, India or the Philippines
- Salary: 16,000 - 21,000 Dirhams, £3,400 - £4,500 GDP approx, $4,300 - $5,700 USD approx.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Secondary Math teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.