Middle School Math/Science Teacher - Bolivia
- Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Secondary Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Current state or provincially issued teacher certification
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Love for the ministry
- Emphasis on discipleship of Middle School students
- Ability to lead chapel services
- Willingness to be involved in community service and mission trips
- The HIS community provides a great support system for new teachers
- HIS is a caring community
- Learning Spanish
- Salary is sufficient to meet the in-country needs of the teachers
- The school pays for housing
- The school pays for transportation to and from the school each day
Highlands International School (HIS) was founded on February 2, 2003. Since May 19, 2003, HIS has been a member of the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) and many schools worldwide. HIS is an international Christian school that provides an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions. Highlands International School is a community of students, parents, and Christian educators, working together as a NICS network school, to instill in each student a passion for truth, a commitment to excellence, and an appreciation for diversity. HIS Core Values: Servant Leadership, Christ-like Compassion, Biblical Stewardship.
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent Highlands well to the community, families, and students
- Ability to meet deadlines (for PowerSchool in attendance, grading; and personal curriculum planning)
- Ability to manage the classroom and bring enthusiasm for learning to the students
- A Christian with a consistent testimony among his/her family and peers
- Middle School Math/Science Teacher
- Grades Taught: Middle School (6-8)
- Subjects Taught: Math/Science
- Extra-Curricular Responsibilities: Clubs
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.
Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street, or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom.