Middle School Social Studies Teacher - Bolivia
- Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Secondary Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Current state or provincially issued teacher certification
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Good classroom management
- Love for diverse students
- Able to engage in Discipleship groups with Middle School students
- HIS community is a strength and they support and care for each other
- Learning Spanish
- HIS provides a salary that covers the teachers' living expenses in the country
- The school pays for housing
- The school pays for transportation to and from the school
Highlands International School (HIS) was founded on February 2, 2003. Since May 19, 2003, HIS has been a member of the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS), with many schools around the world. HIS is an international Christian school that provides an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions. Highlands International School is a community of students, parents, and Christian educators, working together as a NICS network school, to instill in each student a passion for truth, a commitment to excellence, and an appreciation for diversity. HIS Core Values: Servant Leadership, Christ-like Compassion, Biblical Stewardship.
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent Highlands well to the community, families, and students
- Ability to meet deadlines (for PowerSchool in attendance and grading; and in personal curriculum planning)
- Ability to manage the classroom and bring enthusiasm for learning to the students
- A Christian with a consistent testimony among his/her family and peers
Teach Middle School Social Studies
Middle School (6-8)
Geography, World History
Extra Curricular Responsibilities
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.
Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street, or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom.