Middle/High School Science Teacher
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Other Certification
- 100% company-paid life insurance of 1x your annual salary up to $400K
- 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Flight reimbursement $1800 per year
- 5 days of Sick Time per year, which begins accruing on your start date
- Tuition Reimbursement (After one year of employment)
- Employee Referral Program
- Yearly Bonus Structure (based off net profits)
- Health Insurance (100% employer-paid)
KnowledgeLink (KL) teaching positions are for motivated and experienced K-12 educators looking to join a growing network of schools, administrators, educators and communities dedicated to growing and shaping international education. Through our partnerships with reputable US and overseas institutions and through our independently operated KL schools, the KL network provides opportunities for a diverse range of teachers to deliver US-based coursework in a college-preparatory English-medium environment. Teachers are guided by a local and regional administrative team and enjoy professional development opportunities both within the school and in the greater KL network of schools. In addition to the supportive environment and professional development opportunities, KL also offers one of the best benefits packages for teachers working in China, with health insurance, paid life insurance, 401(K) and airfare.
The Math Teacher position is offered within the KL school network, which is co-operated by an accredited independent US school, KL, and an overseas school partner. Academics of the program are administered by the Head of the US school, who works directly with the Academic Dean or Principal located at the branch campus to ensure the quality of education. Teachers are provided a US curriculum as a guide and framework for the academic year, and design daily lesson plans and manage the classroom as they would in a typical US classroom. Students take their coursework in English and classes are led by international teachers.
Teacher responsibilities include:
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials, and provide individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student
- Evaluate students’ academic and social growth, record appropriate records and prepare progress reports
- Communicate with parents
- Collaborate with school administrators and peer teachers
- Participate in curriculum and professional development sessions
- Assist and coordinate activities and events inside and outside of school
The Science teacher opening is for the following locations:
- Shanghai: St. Mary’s School Shanghai Campus
- Ningbo: Barstow School Ningbo Campus
- Haimen: St. Mary’s School Haimen Campus
- Pinghu: St. Mary’s School Pinghu Campus
- Guiyang: St. Mary’s School Guiyang Campus
- Wuhan: St. Mary’s School Wuhan Campus
KnowledgeLink (KL) intends to transform education, so that every student globally will have unlimited access to educational opportunity. KL’s mission is to increase access to educational opportunity by providing students from around the world with the academic and cross-cultural preparation that will enable them to fulfill their aspirations of pursuing higher education and professional careers on a global scale.
To achieve our mission, KL partners with fully accredited US independent schools to establish, grow and operate branch campuses and international schools abroad. Part of our work involves hiring and working with teachers who are at the forefront of innovating and expanding education globally. KL values students first and our programs are established with the goal to mature into longstanding, reputable academic institutions.
KL teaching positions are for motivated and experienced K-12 educators looking to join a growing network of schools, administrators, educators and communities dedicated to growing and shaping international education. Through our partnerships with reputable US and overseas institutions and through our independently operated KL schools, the KL network provides opportunities for a diverse range of teachers to deliver US based coursework in a college-preparatory English-medium environment. Teachers are guided by a local and regional administrative team and enjoy professional development opportunities both within the school and in the greater KL network of schools.
KL is an American education group with programs located across mainland China and we have recently opened programs in Korea.
“KnowledgeLink is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.