Montessori Early Years Teacher
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- Education / Montessori / Early years
- Teaching Credential/License
- Free tuition for a dependant
- Airfare provided
- Accommodation provided
- To plan, deliver and evaluate lessons for pupils recognising the needs of individual pupils and provide activities to meet their needs
- To teach each lesson, according to the educational needs of the pupils that are assigned to him/her, including the setting and marking of work. If necessary or applicable this will be with close liaison with HODs or other department members
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress, and attainment of pupils in line with school policy
- To provide learning objectives and targets to their pupils and ensure work is marked clearly and in accordance with the school marking policy
- To provide and/or contribute to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual pupils, groups of pupils or issues in the school
- To liaise with the Learning Support department and to differentiate as appropriate for both Gifted & Talented and less able pupils
- To liaise with support and specialist staff as necessary
London Academy is accredited by British School Overseas, Cambridge International Assessment and COBIS.
London Academy’s vision is pupil centred with an emphasis on language learning and informational technology. Our pupils are multilingual with emphasis on English, Arabic and French. In the secondary school, the pupils have access to Chinese, German, Spanish, and Latin Courses. It is our unique and innovative Blended Learning Approach that allows our pupils in the secondary school to have access to more than 200 in-class and online course oï¬ering. It opens the door to many more STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) subjects and allows time and ï¬exibility for authentic Project- Based learning.
London Academy is a Smart School where teaching and learning are reinvented to prepare our pupils for the competencies needed for the 21st century. Science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics are seamlessly integrated in the curriculum with physical learning environments where the pupils can achieve their potential in creativity and critical thinking. Through partnerships with industry leaders in technology, London Academy hosts a number of creativity labs such as art, science, technology, robotics, virtual reality and a makerspace. In addition, the teachers and pupils are equipped with personal devices and the classrooms with smart boards, enhancing the learning experience and interactions.