Primary School English Teacher
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education, Linguistics or English majors preferred
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate
- Candidates who are working and living in China are preferred.
- Teaching credential is preferred or Bachelor's Degree related to the subject applied.
- Must have either a teaching certificate or a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification.
- Teaching experience in an international school is preferred. Experiences in administration especially in curriculum planning in an international school are a plus.
- Being familiar with The level Course system is a plus.
- All applicants must be able to obtain a working visa for China.
- Free breakfast and lunch. (Multi-national cuisine)
- Garden-like campus
- Paid vacation
- Chinese New Year bonus
- Health insurance
- Completion Bonus
- School swimming pool and gym available to employees (hours are a bit limited, but not unreasonable)
KCIS Taizhou Campus provides a coherent learning experience from our kindergarten to high school by utilizing innovative pedagogical methods based on a balanced international curriculum. The teaching environment in our school is challenging and stimulating, which empowers our students to acquire and reinforce skills needed to be engaging, active lifelong learners.
We are looking for certified teachers in most areas who are dedicated to teaching children.
Taizhou Kangqiao School will continue to uphold Kangqiao’s school vision of “cultivating internationally competitive social elites and promising children a beautiful future” and provide more students with a learning environment that is rooted in Eastern culture. Cultivate students' diverse wisdom, strong physique, healthy psychology, and tenacious will, so that children can lay the academic foundation and language ability of both Chinese and English and become talents who can adapt to the future environment and various challenges.
Taizhou Kangqiao School covers an area of ââabout 174 acres and has a total investment of about 1 billion yuan. It is planned to build from kindergarten to high school. It is expected to open more than 100 classes, which can accommodate more than 4,000 students at the same time. The campus officially opened in September 2021, allowing Taizhou students to enjoy high-quality educational resources at their doorsteps, injecting new vitality into Taizhou's education industry.