Psychologist - UAE Government Schools
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher
- Teaching Credential/License
- Masters or PhD preferred but not required
- Minimum 8 years experience required
- Experience is the UK schooling system is required
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, UK, Ireland, USA or Canada
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Are you currently living in or near Ottawa? Here's your chance to take your teaching career to the UAE in 2018!
UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Psychologist - UAE Government Schools teachers in schools across the UAE.
Candidates from Ottawa and the surrounding areas will have the option to attend in-person interview sessions taking place in Ottawa over the coming months.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- Hiring Psychologists to work with schools across UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- Provide psychological care services and programs for all students
- Assessment and diagnosis of students with disabilities and learning disabilities
- Provide services and treatment programs for students with emotional and behavioral disorders and other psychological counseling programs as needed
- Providing technical support and behavioral modification programs to the concerned parties and students with behavioral and emotional disorders as needed and following up