- All Levels
- College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Annual Ticket
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Allowance Only
- Evaluate and report on student progress (e.g. using psychometric tests).
- Set learning goals based on each student’s emotional, cognitive, and social strengths.
- Mentor and support teachers of high-risk children.
- Guide parents in facilitating children’s progress.
SAIS is an American Curriculum School that hosts over 25 different nationalities and cultural backgrounds in grades K-12. The mission of Sharjah American International Schools is to provide a Western education within a context that respects local traditions, to encourage academic excellence, to implement an inclusive learning environment that accepts students of all ability levels and provides for their needs, and to build personalities that embrace 21st-century learning skills and show interest in the important issues of the global community.
Our vision is to be internationally recognized and locally trusted, we strive to establish and maintain a community that inspires a passion for learning, where students dare to embark on challenging journeys to achieve their visions or to explore possible opportunities as innovators or future entrepreneurs.
Our community embraces and nurtures its cultural diversity. We are proud to have a diversified learning community where all members work together in harmony, collaboration, and respect to achieve their common goals and support each other’s needs.